Zoom & Tech Backgrounds
As you update your fall wardrobe with Zoom approved blouses, why not also spice up your Zoom and tech backgrounds?
Season after season at J.McLaughlin we release exclusive prints developed by our in house design team, from heraldics to animal prints and florals. To celebrate our love of pattern (beyond just on clothing) we are sharing free, downloadable tech backgrounds for you to use on your Zoom calls, your computer wallpaper and phone background.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR ZOOM BACKGROUND:
1. Open the Zoom app on your computer. Click your profile in the top right corner and click Settings (the gear icon if you are on a mac.)
2. On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
3. You'll see a few default background options provided by Zoom (such as the Golden Gate Bridge and outer space.)
4. On this same Virtual Background Page, click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Upload one of the J.McLaughlin backgrounds you just downloaded.
5. This new J.McLaughlin background will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from. Select the J.McLaughlin background and you are ready to take your Zoom calls up a notch.