Fall Style Favorites
Nothing says “fall” like pulling on a blazer, a pair of denim, and topped off with a scarf. Fall staples include warmer clothing that can be layered to perfection, often in deeper, darker hues. Take it from tastemaker Sarah Tucker, who shares some of her favorite fall pieces from our new arrivals.
- Rale Cashmere Poncho$258.00
- Joanne Cashmere Wrap$268.00
- Hadleigh Jeans$178.00
- Lexi Jeans in Midi Quotation$99.90 $188.00
- Carmel Pants in Honeycomb$119.90 $178.00
- Ressie Denim Blazer$268.00
- Tyra Blazer in Gingham$199.90 $328.00
- Taelyn Cashmere Poncho$179.90 $268.00
- Gwen Cashmere Poncho in Color Block$179.90 $268.00
- Yana Cashmere Cardigan$169.90 $298.00
- Seaspray Cashmere Sweater$179.90 $298.00
Get cozy by adding rich textures into your wardrobe that can help embrace the season. Faux suede is lighter than real leather and is soft to the touch. Faux suede dresses, shoes, and leggings can be easy to wear, go-to pieces all season long. You’ll even find these pieces in shades of Sarah’s favorite color of the moment, green.
WIDE LEG PANTS
With temperatures starting to dip, it’s time to bring pants back into your outfit rotation. Wide leg denim options like Sarah’s favorite Carter Pants, can freshen up a silhouette.
Another fall must is denim. Shake things up this season and look for detailed denim. J.McLaughlin offers animal print and sailor button details as stylish alternatives to your everyday denim.
Complement your denim with a patterned blazer in fall favorites such as herringbone, plaid, or velvet.
No fall outfit would be complete without a scarf. From elegant prints to vibrant colors, you can find a large selection of scarves in wool or cashmere to wear over your fall-ready look. Layer with a jacket or coat (the Linda Coat is Sarah’s personal favorite) for chilly nights out and you’re ready to take on the season in style.
QUICKFIRE Q+A WITH SARAH:
1. Signature Fall Style: Melissa Smrekar coined the phrase "Shiv Roy Fall" and if you're a fan of the TV show Succession, you know! Shiv Roy's style is so timeless. Turtlenecks, plaids, silk shirts paired with tailored pants. She's always got a fun mix of fabrics, and excellent silhouettes. She belongs in J.McLaughlin!
2. 2021 Fall Trend You Can't Resist: The Barn Jacket getting its moment!
3. Color of the Moment: Green! I can't get enough.
4. Inspired By: Amy Studebaker, the potted boxwood, Jenny of Tallwood Country House
5. Favorite fall pieces from J.Mclaughlin: Carter Pants, Linda Coat, and allll of the cozy cashmere.