Trick or Chic:
10 Ways To Celebrate Halloween in Style
Elizabeth Montgomery aka Samantha Stephens in Bewitched.
‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin spice and spooky fun—but per usual J. McLaughlin style, we like our Halloween with a haute twist.
Below, ten ways we’re getting in the Halloween spirit with a side of chic.
1. Match Your Caramel Apple To Your Cashmere
Bundle up in a buttery soft cashmere scarf that matches your treat du jour—a fancy caramel apple dressed up in rich toffee and walnuts.
2. Skeletons, Up A Notch
For a pop of spook, a John Derian decoupage plate with a skeleton wearing what looks like a poofy tulle ball skirt.
3. Give Your Pumpkin A Pop of Animal Print
Wild thing, your pumpkin wants an animal print twist too.
5. Blast Nina Simone’s, “I Put A Spell On You”
Better yet, make it your ringtone. We’re listening on repeat.
6. Have Your Pumpkin Patch Cake, And Eat It Too
Four layers of pumpkin spice cake, vanilla cream cheese frosting, and buttercream pumpkins. Enough said. Indulge here.
9. Carve Pumpkins In A Matching Crewneck
Wear your pumpkin spice on your sleeve while jack o’lanterning.
10. Watch Something By Hitchcock with Candy Corn Popcorn
Above: Tippi Hedren in The Birds, Fall Candy Corn Popcorn by Two Sisters Crafting
For the spooks, for the style.